Invision theme is a blog/magazine style theme built with Ionic Framework and now made to work with your WordPress site.
- First you should have Ionic Framework installed on your computer. Detailed steps can be found here: http://ionicframework.com/getting-started/
- Open Terminal App on your Mac or Windows Command Line (CMD) on you windows machine
- Choose where to start your project and run the following command:
$ ionic start myApp blank
(myApp is the name of your app and can be changed to anything you want)
- Browse to the newly created folder:
$ cd myApp
- Unzip the content of the downloaded ZIP file to this folder using your favourite ZIP program and override the files and folders when prompted.
- Follow these steps to setup SASS locally
Ionic apps are built with Cordova. Cordova is a means of packaging html/css/js into apps that can run on mobile and desktop devices and provides a plugin architecture for accessing native functionality beyond the reach of JS run from a web browser. As such, Ionic apps have the Cordova file structure.
The following WordPress plugins should be installed on your website:
In order to setup Push Notifications with your own OneSignal account you have to do the following:
Our Social Sharing module enables social sharing features in your Ionic Framework based app.